Promoting the Beautiful Game...so all can enjoy!
UMYA Soccer is a youth soccer program committed to teaching the beautiful game of soccer
while kids can have fun playing the game with their friends and neighbors
2018 Fall Soccer Signups
are open and
UMYA Soccer is open to boys and girls ages 6 to 18 (U7/2012 to U19/2000 child must be 6 by December 31, 2018.)
Practices and games are held at Lenape Park in Zionsville for the U7 (2012) and U8 (2011) age group and at Jasper Park in Emmaus (Vera Cruz) for U10 (2009-10) to U12 (2007-08) teams. Our U13 (2005) and older teams will practice and play at a location to be determined. Practice schedules are set by the coach and field scheduler at the beginning of each season. Information will be sent to registrants as soon as schedules and rosters are set.
UMYA U7 (2012), U8 (2011) and U10 (2010/2009) teams participate in an in-house league with Lower Macungie Youth Association, AFC, Northwestern, St. Joe's and St. Thomas Moore (and a few other clubs). Our U12 and older teams participate in NVYSL (Northern Valley Youth Soccer League) with many other local Lehigh Valley clubs and our Competitive (Travel) teams play in the RBJSL (Reading Berks Junior Soccer League).
UMYA Competitive and Travel Soccer
Click here for more information
Fall Soccer 2018 ($70.00 fee):
- Practices begin mid August, typically practices occur one or two times per week as set by the coach
- Saturday and Sunday games begin the weekend after Labor Day and end the weekend before Thanksgiving
- Picture Day: TBD
Spring Soccer 2019 ($60.00 fee):
- Practices begin Mid March (weather permitting), typically practices occur one or two times per week as set by the coach
- Games begin first Sunday in April and run until the second week in June
- Picture Day: TBD
- Teams participating on Travel and Rec Select Teams will pay additional fees based on Tournament and League participation.
- The Soccer registration fees above do NOT include the Family Membership Fee ($20 per family per year)
- Coaches will reach out to their assigned players as soon as the rosters are confirmed.
- Special requests can be made to UMYASoccer@gmail.com, but are not guaranteed.
- Practice schedules are determined by the coach. You will be notified of the practice schedule and location by the coach to which your child has been assigned.
For more information, please contact the Soccer Coordinator, Randy Faurl, at
UMYA does have a Spring and Fall Micro soccer (4 and 5 year olds) program
Please Visit the Micro soccer page tab for more information...or click here